imagine Arthur Weasley with an iphone
emotionally manipulative things you should never say to people:
- "i would kill myself without you"
- "everyone leaves me, don’t leave me like they did"
- basically anything that guilts the other person into staying in a relationship with you
Inky paw prints presumably left by a curious kitty on a 15th century manuscript.
From National Geographic.
Every time I see Elizabeth i’s signature I get absurdly happy cause I just imagine her signing her name and doing a little twirly and then pausing and then adding a few more twirlies
“your majesty perhaps thats enough twirls” suggests William Cecil
“perhaps Im the motherfuckin queen” suggests elizabeth and adds 6 more
awwwww you’re sweet thank you!!
1. i just straightened my hair and i think it looks pretty awesome
2. i’m going to a really good college and i’m proud of myself for getting in and getting enough scholarship money to afford it
3. i’m good enough at viola to get into the aforementioned university
4. i’m finally moving past some things that have held me back for the past two years and it feels great
5. i’m making some great friends this year and i don’t know what i would have done if i hadn’t
thanks so much!!
- He was the tallest of the Marauders until James and Sirius hit their growth spurts in 4th year.
- He oozed sarcasm.
- He was generally the “quietest” of the group, but he was always the one with the quickest and wittiest remark and it would sometimes surprise people and Sirius, James and Peter would stand behind him grinning appreciatively. Sometimes his comebacks were so good people found themselves slow clapping without even realizing it.
- His school uniform was always straight and orderly for classes but the second he was done with dinner he would untuck his shirt and loosen his tie and undo all the buttons on his sleeves and sigh in contentment.
- He loved sweaters and had a collection of ugly ones because “they tickled him.”
- He cried when he laughed really hard.
- He would sigh really loudly if someone said something incredibly stupid.
- Being a werewolf caused him to be a few degrees warmer than everyone else (baby Harry loved this but that’s a whole different list of headcanons).
- He had really long fingers and eyelashes.
- He was the best of the Marauders at not getting caught and managed to get away with a surprisingly low amount of detentions in comparison (less than 10 in all 7 years).
- He could draw well.
- He got an unfortunate amount of headaches.
- His hair was always a rats nest when he woke up and he didn’t even bother with it on Sundays.
- He had absolutely no idea how to respond when a girl was flirting with him and was often completely oblivious to it.
- If someone said something funny and it caught him off guard he would do this squeaky giggle and was always embarrassed when he did so naturally it became a thing to try and make Remus giggle.
- He mastered the puppy dog eyes.
- He generally did a good job staying calm when he was angry but on the rare occasions he blew up it was scary to be around because it was so surprising to see him like that.
- He and Lily always got on well, becoming really good friends in 5th year. He was also one of the first people to realize Lily fancied James.
- He practically inhaled his food (I could say he wolfed it down but…). Everyone else would be on their third bite and his plate would already be clear.
- He slouched terribly.
- His smile made girls sigh.
- He would grin and skip around like a child when he was proud of himself or excited about something.
- The pranks he came up with were ironic and incredibly clever.
- He always won Exploding Snap. Always. Eventually people didn’t even want to play it with him anymore.
- Dumbledore liked to check up on him regularly and would invite him to his office for a cup of tea.
- He almost always finished his homework the night he got it and Sirius, Peter and James teased him for it but Remus always made a big show of lounging around and yawning widely while they were all rushing to get everything done last minute and they’d eventually start throwing things at him to get him to piss off.
I love this with all my heart.
A bunch of drunk college kids tried to play “Alice in Wonderland”
I cry of laughter everytime I watch this.
what the fuclk did i just watch
IM GONNAP ISS
Insights from the doctor who coaches athletes on sleep. Pair with the science of what actually happens while you sleep and how it affects your every waking hour.
More on sleep here.
I’ve really got to start getting more rest…
"kids arent being social now a days because of those brain washing phones" what the fuck do you think we’re doing with the phones. do you think we just stare at the number pad. do you think twitter is just a one way text from a robot bird.
i have this headcanon that the holyhead harpies formed because quidditch teams were originally males-only and the people always talked about how “girls can’t play as well as boys” so a bunch of girls got together and formed the team and had an undefeated season and it pretty much erased any quidditch-based-sexism in the wizarding world
Check this out~ i wonder if these outfits were purposely put in the game for this very reason.
HEY WAIT A MINUTE.
Made this in an exercise of ‘Actually start something and then finish it, God dammit’.
reblogging for the 15 people who followed me based solely on this
LOOK GUYS HER COMIC HAS 1000+ NOTES :D ITS SO GOOD.
hairdressers??? how do they do that??? how can they cut the hai r when it’s wet and kno itll be ok and even??? ppl who speak more than one language and can read books in other languages and think in other languages?? ppl who can do long division in their heads?? ppl who can balance chemical equations?? doctors?? surgeons?? ppl who can remember dates?? and phone numbers?????? ALL AMAZING